As a value-added feature to FMCPay consumers, FMCPay now offers our users the official Staking Platform
What is Staking?
Staking is simply understood as locking cryptocurrencies to receive rewards.
Staking is the process of actively participating in transaction validation (similar to mining) on a proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain. On these blockchains, anyone with a minimum-required balance of a specific cryptocurrency can validate transactions and earn Staking rewards.
How does Staking work?
- When the minimum balance is met, a node deposits that amount of cryptocurrency into the network as a stake (similar to a security deposit).
- The size of a stake is directly proportional to the chances of that node being chosen to forge the next block.
- If the node successfully creates a block, the validator receives a reward, similar to how a miner is rewarded in proof-of-work chains.
- Validators lose part of their stake if they double-sign or attempt to attack the network.
About FMCPay Staking
Staking allows FMCPay customers to increase their assets by getting monthly incentives and dividends only by depositing and keeping cash on the platform.
Users will be able to earn staking rewards without having to set up any nodes or worry about minimum stake quantities, time durations, or other technical restrictions.
Please visit for more information on the FMCPay Staking program.
Product Model: Flexible Staking and Locked Staking.
You don’t need to lock up your positions, so Flexible staking does not affect your trading ability. This is an excellent option for users who value flexibility with their assets. We will distribute rewards to users who hold supported staking coins.
You can earn greater rewards for locking up supported coins. During the lockup period, funds are not available for withdrawal or trading (you can unlock the coins in advance). This is an excellent option for users who plan to hold for a long time.
The primary advantages
- A large number of cryptocurrencies are supported.
- Choose the best product for you – Staking (Flexible or Fixed) or Staking (Locked)
- Support for early redemption.
- Overall returns that are higher than the market average
- At any time, you can unlock your cryptocurrency in advance. Neither trading nor withdrawals are impacted.