Singapore’s first cryptocurrency licenses are secured by Paxos. Daily news 16/11.
Singapore’s first cryptocurrency licenses are secured by Paxos
The Other News
- $GTC – Gitcoin officially launches Gitcoin Grants 19 program. Earn genuine projects to donate and hunt for airdrops!
📢 Gitcoin Grants 19 is LIVE until 23:59 UTC Nov 29th#GG19 is your opportunity to Fund What Matters & get your donations multiplied with matching funds in the biggest Quadratic Funding event in web3
TL;DR on GG19:
Back to our roots w/ 3 Program Rounds:
⛓️ETH Infra… pic.twitter.com/7uYb7jEgGP
— Gitcoin | 🟢 (@gitcoin) November 15, 2023
- $ANKR – Ankr partners with Optimism to deploy RaaS (Roll-up-as-Service)
🎉 Breaking news from Devconnect! Introducing Ankr’s Rollup as a Service for OP Chains.
🚀 Businesses and developers can now quickly customize and deploy dedicated OP Chains to scale their applications.
⚙️ Ankr provides all engineering, infrastructure, and developer tools to… pic.twitter.com/JT5n4OjFjV
— Ankr (@ankr) November 14, 2023
- $CETUS – Cetus Protocol establishes a special development fund to promote the new round of IDO ecological project and airdrop activity series
Woke up today with some thoughts 👀
💡Feels like the new TGE & IDO season of the @SuiNetwork ecosystem is getting closer
💡Feels like better/more empowerment is needed for $CETUS and $xCETUS users (they deserve it)
🌊🌊#Suinami #Launchpad #WhosNext #Snapshots #Airdrops #More pic.twitter.com/Mr2h8viu56
— Cetus🐳 (@CetusProtocol) November 15, 2023
- $OKB – After launching Layer2 X1, OKX launched OTC derivatives transactions without causing risks to partners related to assets held on the platform
JUST IN: .@okx has gone live with off-exchange leveraged derivatives trading with the help of asset manager @CoinSharesCo and @Nomura-backed custody specialist Komainu.@ianallison123 reportshttps://t.co/JX9Aqq5M34
— CoinDesk (@CoinDesk) November 15, 2023
- $AXL – Axelar partners with JPMorgan Chase’s Onyx and Apollo to perfect next-generation proof-of-concepts to demonstrate the innovative use of blockchain in $5.5B investment management
This could change the way portfolio managers work. A few highlights 🧵 👇https://t.co/D9Cw7WnQfd
— Axelar Network (@axelarnetwork) November 15, 2023
- $AVAX – Citibank, T. Low Price and Fidelity develop FX solution based on Avalanche
- Lattice launches Redstone, a Layer2 based on OP Stack, Alt-DA chain inspired by Plasma
🔴🪨Today, we’re announcing Redstone, a super cost-effective L2 for onchain games, worlds, and other ambitious applications.@redstonexyz is a Plasma-inspired Alt-DA chain, built on the OP Stack.https://t.co/Rqnnhu5bmu
— Lattice (@latticexyz) November 15, 2023
- Microsoft, Tencent and other tech giants partner with ConsenSys to enhance Infura network decentralization → Linea will benefit in the long run!
- Tokenization firm Superstate has received $14M in investment and plans to bring traditional funds to the blockchain
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is collaborating with the financial industry to develop the Internet Network Model INM and release a whitepaper on “Internet Network” → which will serve as a common framework for the exchange of technical assets numbers on independent networks
Explore latest news here: FMCPAY News